VISION / MISSION
A lead organization in the care and rehabilitation of children who are orphaned, abandoned or neglected; and children and youth with disability through family- focused and community- based programs.
To promote human/child’s rights by protecting vulnerable children through the empowerment of community stakeholders for community- based and family- focused care and rehabilitation.
- To equip parents with capabilities on quality care giving.
- To assist families of children and youth with disability in coping with the demands of child rearing.
- To ensure that children who are orphaned, abandoned or neglected; and children and youth with disability have access to opportunities and services that promote their rights to survival, development, protection and participation.
- To engage in training and research activities that would ensure effective programs and services.
- To develop and strengthen networking, linkages and partnership with government and civil society for effective program implementation and sustainability
- Respect for human dignity
- Primacy of Family
- Equality and social justice
- Community empowerment
- Pursuit of excellence
- Accountability and transparency