Responsible for the development and implementation of strategies for the resource mobilization for the Foundation, including monitoring, analyzing, and documenting progress toward and beyond targets.
- Lead in developing fundraising initiatives and strategies of NORFIL
- Source out possible partners, donors, and funding agencies.
- Plan and organize fundraising events.
- Collaborate with all programs to enable and ensure integrated and centralized fundraising efforts.
- Write funding proposals.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with donors
- Promote satisfaction of partners, donors and funding agencies by providing regular updates of activities and projects; sending of thank you, anniversary, et cards; sending annual report; attending events of donors / partners and organize thanksgiving event for donors / partners
- Recommends policies on resource mobilization, partnership, and volunteerism.
- Create, maintain and regularly update database of donors and partners.
- Perform other related functions as may be directed by the Immediate Superior.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Social Sciences and other related courses.
- At least one (1) year of working experience in fundraising, public relations, as well as managing resource generation for an organization.
- Work experience in non-government organization is an advantage.
- Attendance to a fund raising seminar / training is an advantage
Interested applicants may send their cover letter and resume to email@example.com