- Responsible for the development and implementation of strategies for the resource mobilization for the Foundation, including monitoring, analyzing, and documenting progress toward and beyond targets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and develop fundraising initiatives and strategies for the different programs of the Foundation based on the set target goals for a specific period.
- Source out and recruit possible partners, donors, and funding agencies.
- Plan and organize fundraising events.
- Collaborate with all programs to enable and ensure integrated and centralized fundraising efforts.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with government and non-government organizations.
- Promote satisfaction of partners, donors and funding agencies through providing regular updates and reports based on different projects.
- Write concept notes and proposals.
- Enhance the policies on resource mobilization, partnership, and volunteerism.
- Create and regularly update database of donation records and donor information.
- Perform other related functions as may be directed by the Immediate Superior.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Social Sciences and other related courses.
- At least one (1) year of working experience in fundraising, public relations, as well as managing resource generation for an organization.
- Work experience in non-government organization is an advantage.
Comments are closed.