- Plan, formulate, develop and implement the advocacy strategy of NORFIL in consultation with the different programs
- Act as the focal person of all the advocacy initiatives and activities
- Participate in advocacies that promote children’s rights at the local, national and international levels.
- Establish partnerships with other organizations, institutions and private companies to advance issues on human rights.
- Coordinate with Communications Officer to provide relevant content for media releases, E-Bulletins and other communications
- Plan, organize and lead in the implementation of advocacy activities (seminars, trainings, campaigns, consultation, etc.)
- Coordinate and communicate with other development networks, government, non-government organizations and other stakeholders
- Formulate policy recommendations and position papers
- Attend or represent NORFIL in meetings, webinars, and other related activities
- Submit monthly activity plans and accomplishments
- Attend the General Staff meeting and other official activities of NORFIL
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Immediate Superior
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Community Development, Political Science, Social Science or Humanities
- Preferably with previous professional experience as an Advocacy Officer or any related position
- Willing to work with children and people with disabilities
- Previous experience in a non-government organization is an advantage
Interested applicants may send their cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Comments are closed.